'Make an Offer' is a great way to buy that piece of jewelry you’ve been looking for by allowing you to offer a price you’re willing to pay. After you submit an offer, we will get back to you to either accept, reject, or counter your offer.
How to use 'Make an Offer'
- Once you’ve found a jewelry you want, here’s how to make your offer:
- On the product page, click on the "Make an Offer" button.
- Enter your offer amount, email, shipping address and any additional note for us to consider. Review your offer and click on "Send Offer".
- We will then decide whether to accept or reject your offer or to suggest another price.
What happens after you make an offer
- Accept your offer - If we accept your offer, you will receive an email with a link to the product page and a discount amount applied on checkout corresponding to the agreed offer amount.
- Reject your offer - If we reject your offer, you can still make another offer.
- Counter your offer: We may suggest another price and you can choose to accept, reject, or continue negotiating by sending us another offer.
The offer price only applies to the price of the item. Shipping costs and all other terms remain the same.