Using a String and Ruler
Using a Ring Sizer
Download the Ring Sizer
Print using Adobe Acrobat with option set to "Actual Size" on the print dialog.
- Neatly cut out the ring size from the printed page.
- Cut along the dotted line to make a slot in the sizer.
- Roll the sizer into a circle making sure that all the numbers are visible on the outside curve.
- Now place the sizer around your finger and fit it in tightly by gently pulling the tab through the slot.
- Check your ring size by reading the scale.